what equest does
- We work with leaders and teams to help them create change by operating with presence, clarity, authenticity, awareness and empathic communication.
- The outdoors experiential learning process which we create is dynamic and based on real-time emotional experience and on achieving a felt-sense of behaviour change and energetic impact.
- Our approach to leadership is relational and based on trust and respect.
- We do this by working with horses, our learning partners, and a team of highly experienced coaches and facilitators.
- We call what we do horse-led leadership development.
Horses survive by being acutely attuned to those around them and by being able to sense where opportunity and danger lie. We might be able to fool others, even ourselves, but not horses.
Pam Billinge, Founder Equest
read our news and events blog